BMCC COURSE OFFERINGS
A.S. IN MULTIMEDIA ARTS
A.S. IN MULTIMEDIA PROGRAMMING
A.S. IN BUSINESS (ADVERTISING & MEDIA)
FIFTH & SIXTH YEARS
Students who elect to stay for years 5 and 6 split their time between BMCC where they complete their Associate’s Degree and working in a long-term paid internship at an Advertising or Media agency.
- Students complete the final 30 credits to earn their Associate’s Degree.
- Students learn side-by-side with industry professionals in 2-year paid internships. Internships placements are determined based on students’ area of interest.
- Students take a bi-weekly work-based learning course that includes special seminars and workshops.
- Students are paired with a recent college graduate working in the industry who becomes their mentor.
- Students participate in a monthly lunch series with Senior Executives from select Advertising and Media agencies.